5 Reasons to Stop Smoking Cannabis Cannabis Addiction
A very frequently consumed drugs in the world marijuana, also known as cannabis, impacts numerous aspects of an individual’s life and well-being. Its main ingredient-THC or delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol-passes through and affects various organs in the body system. A prolonged use of this drug could cause a number of harmful negative effects, affecting the body’s healthy, normal functioning. The principal ingredient in cannabis is the one that gives you the altered state, or buzz that users want to attain each when they take a cigarette The chemical is slowly destroying the body. Here are five of the numerous reasons cannabis users should cease smoking and, if necessary, seek assistance from a professional addiction treatment facility:
- The brain Cannabis affects different areas of the brain that are responsible for storing memory, preserve concentration and generate thoughts.This is reason enough to quit smoking cannabis. Cannabis affects the body’s pleasure receptors and is therefore very attractive for those who have addiction issues. Problems with solving, distortion of perceptions and poor coordination that can last up to weeks or days are typical for those who use marijuana Pharmaceutical .
- The respiratory system Smoking marijuana can cause significant harm for the respiratory system and, specifically the lungs.According to research it is believed that there are between 50 to 70 times more carcinogens found in pot than exist in tobacco-based products. Pot smokers also suffer and experience the same ailments similar to smokers who smoke cigarettes such as chronic cough, emphysema and asthma and other respiratory ailments. The decision to quit smoking marijuana will prevent you from getting these ailments.
- The heart – inhalation of marijuana can increase your heart’s rate up to 100 percent.The heart palpitations can last as long as several hours after taking the drug, putting those who smoke marijuana at a greater risk of developing heart conditions and experiencing an attack on their heart in the initial hour after smoking marijuana.
- It is believed that smoking cannabis can increase depression, anxiety, and suicidal tendencies.Although researchers aren’t certain if cannabis consumption is causing or aggravating mental illness It is only prudent to avoid using the drug in order to avoid developing these traits or worsening genetic traits.
- The future long-term effects of smoking cannabis are cumulative, particularly in relation to the health of your brain.Studies have shown that those who smoke pot have the same risk of brain damage as cocaine or heroin users.
Similar to other addictions, the cannabis addiction affects all aspects of the person’s life that includes social interaction relationship, jobs, hobbies and overall health, which are the main reasons to stop. Cannabis addiction rehabilitation centres, located in the UK can assist you or your loved ones beat these addictions.